Wednesday, October 9, 2013

URI STUDENTS BEING TREATED RIGHT!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to attended the Ribbon-Cutting ceremony of the Anna Fascitelli Fitness and Wellness Center at the University of Rhode Island. My intention today was to write a long winded blog about what the new Fitness and Wellness Center is and will mean to the Students of URI but no one said it better than Paul Knott '14 from the URI Student Senate. I am personally proud to be a 1987 Graduate of this great University. Enjoy the video below.





Also Speaking were Thomas R. Dougan, VP for Student Affairs





Michael Fascitelli '78 -



And Peter Miniati, III '85 Treasurer and VP and Trust Officer for the Washington Trust Company





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great addition to a great campus. I just have to figure out what courses to take. Thanks Dale for the update, next time I want a long winded blog!

    ReplyDelete